Here are a few things that set us apart from the hobby pet sitters:
- We are not going anywhere! We started this business five years ago and we will be here for many years to come. This was a long time dream to provide this service and we can’t imagine doing anything else.
- We are bonded and insured for your protection. Every pet sitter is fully background checked for your peace of mind.
- This is our “real job”. Many people pet sit on the side, we do this full time so we are here and available when you need us.
- We are a team. If one of us has a flat tire or gets sick, we have a back up sitter in place.
- We know pets! Working with animals all day helps us to better understand them. We will cuddle with your dog when he is afraid of the thunderstorm and will lie on the floor and talk to your cat when he doesn’t feel like coming out from under the bed. We love what we do!
- We care for special needs and senior pets. We understand the unique needs of these animals and work closely with you to create a plan that works best for your individual pet. This can mean giving meds, making more frequent visits or assisting dogs who need help going outside.
These are just a few things that set us apart from a hobbyist. It may cost a little more, but you will have peace of mind knowing your pets are in the best hands!
Need a pet sitter? Give us a call at 267-981-4929